The new Radeon RX 460 is the lowest-end card on the new Polaris architecture that AMD has made, with 896 stream processors, 14 compute units, and 48 TMUs. We have the Polaris 11 GPU (not the Polaris 10 that powers the Radeon RX 470 and RX 480) on the Radeon RX 460, with the GPU clocked at 1090/1200MHz for base/boost clocks, respectively.
We have 4GB of GDDR5 RAM at 7GHz on a 128-bit memory bus resulting in 112GB/sec memory bandwidth.
SAPPHIRE has made some adjustments to the GPU regarding overclocking, with the boost GPU clock set at 1250MHz, a 50MHz increase from the stock clocks on the AMD reference design of the Radeon RX 460.
Let's take a look at the box, and of course the SAPPHIRE Nitro Radeon RX 460 itself.
We have a decent looking box, but nothing flashy, just the way it should be at this price point.
The SAPPHIRE Nitro Radeon RX 460 in the flesh, rocking its Nitro cooler and dual fans.
The back of the card has some Nitro branding, which is a nice touch to a cheaper graphics card.
SAPPHIRE has provided 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI, and 1 x DVI port for display connectivity.
The custom Radeon RX 460 from SAPPHIRE uses a 6-pin PCIe power connector.
From the top of the graphics card, we can see some SAPPHIRE branding and some nice silver and black accents.
And finally, the bottom of the card where we can see the heat pipes running to the Polaris 11 GPU and VRMs.
PRICING: You can find the SAPPHIRE Nitro Radeon RX 460 OC 4GB for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The SAPPHIRE Nitro Radeon RX 460 OC 4GB retails for $169 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The SAPPHIRE Nitro Radeon RX 460 OC 4GB retails for £163 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- Death Stranding demo leaves Guerrilla Games 'so impressed'
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!