GIGABYTE has tweaked its GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card with the GP104 GPU being clocked up from its default frequency in two modes: OC and Gaming Mode.
- Boost: 1822MHz/ Base: 1620MHz in OC Mode
- Boost: 1784MHz/ Base: 1594MHz in Gaming Mode
GIGABYTE has kept the 8GB of GDDR5 clocked at 8GHz and has only overclocked the GPU up to 1822MHz under boost with the OC Mode enabled.
Just like its previous GTX 10 series graphics cards, GIGABYTE has made a great looking card that is found inside of the box. First, we'll tackle the box.
The front of the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card with the Transformers-like eye checking you out. In the bottom left, we see it has the WINDFORCE cooler, RGB lighting, and this is the OC edition of the card.
On the back, GIGABYTE details the WINDFORCE cooler, GPU sorting, and the RGB lighting on the GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card.
Starting with the actual GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card, with the triple-fan cooler in the form of the WINDFORCE cooler.
GIGABYTE has placed a backplate on the back of the GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card.
Display connectivity arrives in the form of 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0, and 1 x DVI.
From the top of the card, we can see the RGB lighting, GIGABYTE branding, and the single 8-pin PCIe power connector.
A closer look at the single 8-pin PCIe power connector.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card retails for $479 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card retails for £420 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blu-ray giveaway
- Street Fighter is getting a live-action TV show
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit