Packaging and a Closer Look
Our unit was sent over with four 1TB drives, but the packaging stays the same across all capacities. On the front, we have an image of the device to the right while several features are listed to the left.
The scope of delivery includes the power adapter, Ethernet cables, drive screws, and quick start guide.
The front of the unit is quite glossy as noted by my reflection in the image above. We do have a small LCD screen at the bottom and power, USB and the backup button up top.
The back of the NAS houses both of the dual gigabit LAN ports and two more USB 3.0. Just below that we have the eSATA port and the cooling fan.
As I mentioned this appliance came loaded with 1TB drives. The trays are tool-less.
PRICING: You can find the Netgear ReadyNAS 214 Four-Bay Consumer NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Netgear ReadyNAS 214 Four-Bay Consumer NAS retails for $500 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Netgear ReadyNAS 214 Four-Bay Consumer NAS retails for £315 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit