The idle and load shots above are from the back of the unit. The system operates very coolly when at idle, partly due to the extreme power saving modes of the individual components. The GPU and CPU both will throttle down to lower frequencies, thus use less power, and not turn that power into heat.
The idle and load shots are of the inside of the computer after removing the side panel. After allowing the system to run IBT and Furmark for 30 minutes, the side panel was removed and then I immediately took the thermal image. The GPU gets warmer than the CPU, and this is common among many systems. Airflow was good, and there is nothing to worry about.
While the AVADirect Avant Mini Cube is an mATX system, it does utilize high-end components. These components use a decent amount of power to produce blistering fast speeds, and that is why this system has the highest power consumption.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test Setup & System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Assassin's Creed free-to-play mobile game incoming
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- AMD Radeon RX 590 turns up on the 3DMark database
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!