AVADirect didn't include much software other than Windows 10, but I did find these test reports on stability and overall configuration of the system.
The BIOS is that of the ASUS Maximus VIII Gene. The CPU is overclocked to 4.6GHz on all cores, with a slight core voltage offset. Memory is set to 2400MHz XMP. I tested the stability of the system and found that it was stable. The BIOS contains everything you need if you want to change boot order or alter the speed of the fans.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test Setup & System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]