Physical Overview Continued
The other side panel features a magnetic vent cover to catch dust particles and the like. Opening up the side panel reveals the wire extensions and EVGA 750W PSU.
I wanted to see how well the CPU cooler was mounted, so I removed the cooler to see the thermal paste distribution pattern. AVADirect did a fine job of using the right amount of paste.
The RGB LEDs are controlled by a remote included with the package. The Logysis LED controller box is in the area where the wire extensions are located. The RGB LEDs are mounted all along the interior edge of the case.
The SSD and HDD are located in bays. You can locate the storage bay from the rear of the case if you want to upgrade or replace the existing storage configuration. The blue LED ring fans are from Thermaltake (TT-1225).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test Setup & System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]