Physical Overview Continued
The other side panel features a magnetic vent cover to catch dust particles and the like. Opening up the side panel reveals the wire extensions and EVGA 750W PSU.
I wanted to see how well the CPU cooler was mounted, so I removed the cooler to see the thermal paste distribution pattern. AVADirect did a fine job of using the right amount of paste.
The RGB LEDs are controlled by a remote included with the package. The Logysis LED controller box is in the area where the wire extensions are located. The RGB LEDs are mounted all along the interior edge of the case.
The SSD and HDD are located in bays. You can locate the storage bay from the rear of the case if you want to upgrade or replace the existing storage configuration. The blue LED ring fans are from Thermaltake (TT-1225).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test Setup & System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer wants to use your PC to mine cryptocurrency
- Xbox One sells estimated 40 million consoles
- Switch Online may get SNES games and beyond
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2 shouldn't be on Switch
- Intel stacks CPU, DRAM, and IO into one package with FOVEROS
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Fallout 76 Review: Atomic Waste
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock 14-Port Review
- Load Up and Get Necrolyzed, GUNGRAVE VR Launches for PlayStation VR Today
- En Masse Entertainment Catches and Releases the 'BAF Masters' Update on TERA PC, Live Alongside Wintera Events Today
- 'MK Kollective' to Relaunch with Original Content from New Ambassadors in Celebration of Mortal Kombat 11
- Forge A Path To Survival In Left Alive
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019