We start of our testing with LAN throughput coming in at 952.3 Mbps. Comparable solutions for this product come from the AC1200 and AC1750 markets.
WAN to LAN touched 932 Mbps, second only to the Linksys WRT1200.
Dicing right into 2.4GHz throughput, the Amped solution was able to reach 92 Mbps on the 20MHz band and 130 Mbps on the 40MHz band.
Dicing over to the 5GHz, we reached a solid 91 Mbps on the 20 followed by 167 Mbps on the 40. The 80MHz band touched close to 300 Mbps at 294 Mbps.
PRICING: You can find the Amped Wireless Artemis AC1300 RTA1300M Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details and Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks- Wired and Wireless Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – Router Storage Testing & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC feels the cryptomining mining chip crunch
- Oculus Go standalone VR headset should debut in May for $199
- Ataribox branded as Atari VCS, is a 'connected device'
- God of War is a huge 'epic on Horizon: Zero Dawn's scale'
- Office 2016 Professional Plus CD-Key Global: just $31.50!
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit