Inside the SST-PM01 WA-W Continued
Aside from the sliding door at the front to allow radiators in the front, the PSU cover runs from the front to the back without interruption. There are two holes along the motherboard tray, and another near the left side for GPU wiring and SilverStone also paints their name along the side of it. At the bottom, as well as along the top, the six small white boxes at the bottom are blue LEDs to help flood the chassis with light.
Inside of the back panel of the PM01, we find a black 140mm fan used as the exhaust, and it is minus any LED lighting. The seven expansion slots are well ventilated, and use flathead Phillips screws to secure them.
Behind the motherboard tray, SilverStone offers hook and loop straps down the left side to contain the wiring. We also see that the manual and hardware are in a plastic bag found where the PSU is to be installed.
The PM01 also comes with a 12V fan hub capable of powering up to ten fans. Along with the trio of locations on the front of the motherboard tray, you could also use this pair of trays to mount them behind the tray.
Near the front of the chassis, way down at the bottom, we found an HDD cage capable of housing a trio of drives. These along with the holes in the floor will allow for four total 3.5" drives to be installed, PSU allowing.
The last section of the chassis is dedicated to the PSU, but can be used on the left for the HDD. There are raised sections of steel with rubber pads to support the PSU, along with a rail at the back to align it to be screwed into place.
In the wiring, we found two Molex connections, one for the fan hub, and the second to power all the blue LEDs via the switch. We also have the USB 2.0, native USB 3.0, HD Audio, and the button and LED wiring from the front panel, all of which is done in black.
PRICING: You can find the SilverStone Primera PM01 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The SilverStone Primera PM01 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $110 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The SilverStone Primera PM01 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £100 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Case and Polaris RGB Fan Pack
- North Korea hijacking cryptocurrency industry workers
- Ataribox pre-orders on hold, team needs more time
- Win a 'Simpsons: Season 18' DVD for Christmas!
- CS:GO's new Survival mode sounds like Battlegrounds
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series