Hardware & Documentation
The Node 202 ships with six wire ties to address cable management on the various tie points found on the floor of the chassis. Fractal Design also includes four 6/32 thread screws, three of which are used to install the PCI-e riser card. The M3 screws on the right are used to mount the motherboard as well as being used for the 2.5" drive installations.
While we have shown the Node 202 in the horizontal orientation thus far, it is designed to run vertically as well, with this additional bit of kit. This thick plastic cradle will hold onto the left side of the chassis, allowing it to stand up.
In with the hardware, Fractal Design sends along a pair of PCI-e, hard-card, risers. The larger of the two mounts to the steel part of the chassis, and plugs into the motherboard's slot. The smaller one connects to the large card, and the slot is used to plug in the video card, allowing for the ninety-degree rotation.
There is also this thick gauge PSU power lead that comes along with the Node 202 when you opt for the Integra PSU.
The Node 202 user guide is well done, and with the renderings and text instructions provided, it greatly eases accessibility into the chassis, explains how it all comes apart, and shows how to install all of your gear and accessories. Fractal Design also includes a product guide of everything else they make, along with a bright red insert informing you that if there is damage, you should RMA the chassis and not return it to the store.
PRICING: You can find the Fractal Design Node 202 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Fractal Design Node 202 retails for $80 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Fractal Design Node 202 retails for £72 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Node 202 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Node 202]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn's Titanfall dev team is separate from other projects
- Epic will stop exclusives if Valve gives 88% revenue split
- Nintendo won't reveal new Switch at E3 2019
- How Switch stacks up against other Nintendo hardware
- Xbox gaming makes less than 10% of Microsoft's Q3 revenues
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Truck Racing Championship - The Giants Awaken!
- Release Date Announced for Druidstone: The Secret of Menhir Forest; Pre-Orders Starting Now
- CPT Drives & Power (SET: CPT) secures contract partnership with Siemens
- Sonic & Friends Go Head-to-Head with 'Team Dark' In Part 2 of Team Sonic Racing Overdrive
- Rhythm & Dance VR Game 'Wave Circles' Announced for Steam