Hardware & Documentation
The Node 202 ships with six wire ties to address cable management on the various tie points found on the floor of the chassis. Fractal Design also includes four 6/32 thread screws, three of which are used to install the PCI-e riser card. The M3 screws on the right are used to mount the motherboard as well as being used for the 2.5" drive installations.
While we have shown the Node 202 in the horizontal orientation thus far, it is designed to run vertically as well, with this additional bit of kit. This thick plastic cradle will hold onto the left side of the chassis, allowing it to stand up.
In with the hardware, Fractal Design sends along a pair of PCI-e, hard-card, risers. The larger of the two mounts to the steel part of the chassis, and plugs into the motherboard's slot. The smaller one connects to the large card, and the slot is used to plug in the video card, allowing for the ninety-degree rotation.
There is also this thick gauge PSU power lead that comes along with the Node 202 when you opt for the Integra PSU.
The Node 202 user guide is well done, and with the renderings and text instructions provided, it greatly eases accessibility into the chassis, explains how it all comes apart, and shows how to install all of your gear and accessories. Fractal Design also includes a product guide of everything else they make, along with a bright red insert informing you that if there is damage, you should RMA the chassis and not return it to the store.
PRICING: You can find the Fractal Design Node 202 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Fractal Design Node 202 retails for $80 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Fractal Design Node 202 retails for £72 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Node 202 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Node 202]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series