On plain cardboard, Fractal Design uses black screen printing to display the company and chassis name at the top, with a large image of the Node 202 below them. There is also a sticker on this version, denoting the inclusion of the Integra 450W SFX PSU. We also find a pair of smaller renderings showing off the orientation options, and along the bottom is the site address to obtain more information.
This much thinner panel offers the chassis model number along with the PSU model number, and both boxes are checked, telling us they are inside this box. The rest of the panel is used for stickers and compliances.
The back delivers the naming at the top again, but the rendering, this time, is an exploded diagram of the Node 202. Each component receives a number, and there is test off to the left addressing what each of these parts offers.
The last of the exterior panels offers a very condensed specifications chart near the top. Below the chart we see two more renderings, which show off the chassis side panels, the left one on top, and the right side panel below that.
The chassis is wrapped in a plastic liner to protect the paint finish, and Fractal Design also places the paperwork in this bag, as they will not cause any damage to the chassis. The front and back of the Node 202 is covered with thick Styrofoam caps and secures this weighty chassis inside of the box. This Node 202, even with the additional weight of the SFX PSU, still showed up in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find the Fractal Design Node 202 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Fractal Design Node 202 retails for $80 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Fractal Design Node 202 retails for £72 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Node 202 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Node 202]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit