Hardware & Documentation
Rather than fan screws, in the front of the chassis, Cooler Master uses a push pin system. They also send seven standoffs and a socket to go along with the pair of helper standoffs already on the tray. The hex head screws mount the motherboard and the PSU, while the M3 screws are used for 2.5" drive mounting. As for the 3.5" drives, they lock into the tray with pins and are tool-free.
There are ten wire ties offered along with the MasterBox 5 to ensure the wiring can be tended to and run cleanly. There is also a Kensington lock loop supplied, as well as the Molex to 3-pin fan power adapter.
The manual is small but unfolds to show everything you need to know about this chassis and the build process. There is also an insert that accompanies the manual, which explains what Cooler Master will cover for the term of two years.
These three sections of the manual are likely the handiest to help wrap your head around the options contained in this layout. The top shows the locations of the SSD plate, the HDD rack, and the PSU cover. In the middle, we are shown the video card support and motherboard support, while at the bottom, Cooler Master addresses the cooling options.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterBox 5]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- Sony removes digital game purchases from retailers April 1st
- Apple's TV service charges $9.99ea for HBO, Showtime, Starz
- Unlock Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice PC framerate with this mod
- Detroit: Become Human PC specs reveal Vulkan API, no DirectX
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD