Hardware & Documentation
Rather than fan screws, in the front of the chassis, Cooler Master uses a push pin system. They also send seven standoffs and a socket to go along with the pair of helper standoffs already on the tray. The hex head screws mount the motherboard and the PSU, while the M3 screws are used for 2.5" drive mounting. As for the 3.5" drives, they lock into the tray with pins and are tool-free.
There are ten wire ties offered along with the MasterBox 5 to ensure the wiring can be tended to and run cleanly. There is also a Kensington lock loop supplied, as well as the Molex to 3-pin fan power adapter.
The manual is small but unfolds to show everything you need to know about this chassis and the build process. There is also an insert that accompanies the manual, which explains what Cooler Master will cover for the term of two years.
These three sections of the manual are likely the handiest to help wrap your head around the options contained in this layout. The top shows the locations of the SSD plate, the HDD rack, and the PSU cover. In the middle, we are shown the video card support and motherboard support, while at the bottom, Cooler Master addresses the cooling options.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterBox 5]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series