Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front bezel of the MasterBox 5 is angled around the edge, where the plastic is used to support the full-length mesh insert. We found that the case badge in the mesh was not secure and is cocked to the left a bit, but we were able to peel it and fix its orientation.
The front I/O can be found at the top of the front bezel, which means the wiring is connected to it. In this panel, we see the HDD activity LED, a pair of USB 3.0 ports, the power button, the HD Audio jacks, and a tiny reset button off to the right.
There is nothing at the top of the MasterBox 5 to discuss. The top is a solid expanse of steel with no options for cooling, and it is painted to match the rest of the chassis.
The left side of the MasterBox 5 is almost entirely made of the tinted window. There is a thin edge of steel to support it, and around the sides, we see that the fit is perfect to the other components of the chassis.
The back of it offers the rear I/O and the exhaust fan at the top, with no option for external cooling support. There are seven expansion slots, one of them being a wire tending bracket, leaving the PSU and dust filter at the bottom.
The right side of the chassis is much like the top was. A solid expanse of steel painted to match the rest. It fits the frame well and offers a finger grip along the back to help remove it.
Under the chassis, we see beefy plastic legs with four rectangular feet made of rubber on the outside edges. There is a dust filter at the back of the chassis below tabs for the PSU cover, and toward the front, there is an optional drive location on the floor, and various holes to adjust the HDD cage in.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterBox 5]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One still flops in Japan
- Google to reveal gaming platform at GDC 2019
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- best enhance your flexibility
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!