The MasterBox 5 ships in a plain cardboard wrapper using screen printing to deliver the information. The Cooler Master name, and the "Make It Yours" tagline is at the top, just above two renderings of the chassis inside of this box. Near the bottom, we see that the interior is easily adjustable with Cooler Master's Configurator System.
Aside from some permanent marker scribbles and the shipping label, this side simply explains that this is a mid-tower chassis called the MasterBox 5. At the bottom, there is locations and information on the various Cooler Master offices too.
Moving along to the back panel now, we have a description of the Configurator System off to the left and renderings of the front panel options to the right. The lower section of text tells us about the flexible mounting, expansion support, room for cabling, cooling support, and a notation that 360mm radiators need an additional bracket for full support.
With the branding and naming topping the last panel of the box, the bulk of this panel is used for the specifications chart. Near the bottom, Cooler Master offers a pair of QR codes, one to make registration a snap, and the other to take you to the CM website.
Removing this MasterBox 5 from the box, we find thick Styrofoam on the front and back of the case, instructions and hardware found at the top. Inside of that, the chassis is wrapped in plastic, and the outside of the tinted window is also covered in plastic. The condition of our chassis is superb and shows just how well this tried and true packaging works.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterBox 5]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam