At the top is the Thermaltake name along with the tagline "Cool All Your Life" followed just below it with the Core P3 name. There is a rendering of the Core P3 that eats up most of the front panel, showing it in one of many configurations, and we see that this design is Tt LCS certified as well.
With the Core P3 requiring a bit of assembly, the box is much thinner than usually found with mid-tower cases, but they still found the room here to provide us with the specifications chart.
The back of the box is near identical to the front just that this time we are presented with an exploded diagram of the Core P3. In this rendering, you can also see some of the optional parts which change the layout, look, and orientation of the chassis entirely.
The remaining side of the packaging covers a few of the features. Here Thermaltake lists the front I/O panel connectivity, the modular expansion, and its support of an ATX PSU and DIY liquid cooling. This is then repeated in 13 languages as to cover their global market.
On the inside of the cardboard box, we find the chassis and all of its bits encased in Styrofoam, all taped together. On the inside, there are layers of cardboard to separate the larger components, everything is wrapped in plastic, and the smaller parts of the chassis are nestled into compartments in the back section of foam. All of this attention to survival was worth it, as our Core P3 showed at our door in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Wall Mountable Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core P3]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions