IOMeter – Workload Performance with QD
Database started off with nearly 200 IOPS at QD1 and finished at QD32 with 340 IOPS.
File Server showed similar performance at QD1 with all drives while at QD32 the Barracuda Pro reached 340 IOPS.
As you may have noted in the last few charts, there is certainly a difference between drives tuned for a set of workloads and one that is not. That holds true in Email Server as well with the Barracuda Pro starting off at 200 IOPS and ending at 320 IOPS at QD32.
Web Server let the Barracuda Pro stretch its legs a little starting a touch under 200 IOPS at QD1 and topping out near 600 IOPS at QD32.
Workstation started at 200 and ended at 330 IOPS.
Latency with QD
Diving into the response times of the Workloads testing, Database reached a peak of 90ms at QD32.
File Server touched a high of 90ms after starting out around 8ms at QD1
Email Server was just a shade under 100ms at QD32.
Web Server, being one of the best workloads for the Barracuda Pro, started out around 7ms and peaked at 60ms QD32.
More of the same for Workstation, as the Barracuda Pro starts at 9ms and ends near 90ms at QD32.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Workloads]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit