IOMeter – 4K Random Performance with QD
A common showing while testing the Baracuda Pro was how close it was to the Enterprise Capacity in each test. As you can see in 4K, the two Seagate solutions are right with each other at each QD step.
Write IOPS started off somewhere a touch north of 600 IOPS and stayed quite consistent through each step.
The latency results had the Barracuda Pro show a consistent step with the Enterprise Capacity.
In write latency, we find more of the same starting at a few ms at QD1 to a max of 52ms at QD32.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Workloads]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]