Zalman shipped the Z9 NEO, in white as the large rendering shows, in a plain cardboard box. Along with the chassis off to the left, the Z9 NEO name and a large notation that this is indeed white are also printed on the front panel.
This side panel starts at the top with the chassis naming, just above the handle. Below, the bulk of this side is used to display 12 features and inclusions to this chassis, which has been translated eight times in total. This is also where we gained the weight measurement, just below the listed dimensions.
They saved quite a bit of time and money on this packaging by not doing much of anything to the back panel. Rather than repeating the list of features and offering a large exploded diagram, the company name, the product name, and that it is white is all we find here.
The last panel starts again with the chassis name at the top, but this time, the panel is used to deliver the specifications chart, exactly like the one we just covered. There are also icons and UPC codes on here, but none of this pertains to the customers.
The inner packaging is what we expect to see with any chassis these days. Thick Styrofoam on the top and bottom to handle the bumps, drops, and tumbles, while also being wrapped in plastic to protect the finishes. This Zalman Z9 NEO had a long trip to our doorstep, with no damage, and is in pristine condition to have photos taken of it.
PRICING: You can find the Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $68 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £56 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z9 NEO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- PAYDAY 2 coming to the Nintendo Switch in February 2018
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series