Zalman shipped the Z9 NEO, in white as the large rendering shows, in a plain cardboard box. Along with the chassis off to the left, the Z9 NEO name and a large notation that this is indeed white are also printed on the front panel.
This side panel starts at the top with the chassis naming, just above the handle. Below, the bulk of this side is used to display 12 features and inclusions to this chassis, which has been translated eight times in total. This is also where we gained the weight measurement, just below the listed dimensions.
They saved quite a bit of time and money on this packaging by not doing much of anything to the back panel. Rather than repeating the list of features and offering a large exploded diagram, the company name, the product name, and that it is white is all we find here.
The last panel starts again with the chassis name at the top, but this time, the panel is used to deliver the specifications chart, exactly like the one we just covered. There are also icons and UPC codes on here, but none of this pertains to the customers.
The inner packaging is what we expect to see with any chassis these days. Thick Styrofoam on the top and bottom to handle the bumps, drops, and tumbles, while also being wrapped in plastic to protect the finishes. This Zalman Z9 NEO had a long trip to our doorstep, with no damage, and is in pristine condition to have photos taken of it.
PRICING: You can find the Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $68 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £56 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z9 NEO]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem made $3.5 million in microtransactions
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced