Zalman shipped the Z9 NEO, in white as the large rendering shows, in a plain cardboard box. Along with the chassis off to the left, the Z9 NEO name and a large notation that this is indeed white are also printed on the front panel.
This side panel starts at the top with the chassis naming, just above the handle. Below, the bulk of this side is used to display 12 features and inclusions to this chassis, which has been translated eight times in total. This is also where we gained the weight measurement, just below the listed dimensions.
They saved quite a bit of time and money on this packaging by not doing much of anything to the back panel. Rather than repeating the list of features and offering a large exploded diagram, the company name, the product name, and that it is white is all we find here.
The last panel starts again with the chassis name at the top, but this time, the panel is used to deliver the specifications chart, exactly like the one we just covered. There are also icons and UPC codes on here, but none of this pertains to the customers.
The inner packaging is what we expect to see with any chassis these days. Thick Styrofoam on the top and bottom to handle the bumps, drops, and tumbles, while also being wrapped in plastic to protect the finishes. This Zalman Z9 NEO had a long trip to our doorstep, with no damage, and is in pristine condition to have photos taken of it.
PRICING: You can find the Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $68 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £56 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z9 NEO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Custom Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons will come with a D-pad
- Nintendo debut eShop sale in North America and Europe
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- EA's new AI has taught itself to play Battlefield 1
- GTA V NaturalVision Remastered mod looks freaking INCREDIBLE
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit