ASRock has made some aesthetic enhancements to its new BIOS for its two new X99 refresh models. The new BIOS looks pretty good, but the older one did not look bad. Fan control has been slightly improved regarding options, and the Easy Mode has a new look and more options to choose from.
ASRock did add in some new fan tuning parameters in the manual input fan control mode, including step up and step down times. Advanced mode has more OC profiles, including memory overclocking presets. There are also a few reasonable CPU overclocking presets. The BIOS was quick and nimble, and overclocking was straight forward.
ASRock's APP Shop allows you to install its other applications directly from the application, or you can just download them from the website.
Applications include A-Tuning, APP Charger, ASRock Cloud with Remote Wake, Disk Health Report, Fast Boot, 3TB+ Unlocker, XFast LAN, GoodNight LED, OMG, USB Key, XFast RAM, Restart to UEFI, Rapid SATA Switch, and OC DNA. For a full list, please visit the product page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X99 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X99 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X99 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]