Accessories and Documentation
A full set of beefy hardware is sent along with the HEX 2.0 to ensure easy mounting to both AMD and Intel sockets. From left to right, we see the Intel standoffs, the Intel top brackets, and a universal back plate in the middle. To the right, we find the AMD top brackets and the AMD standoffs. LGA2011 users are covered as well since the back plate uses screws that fit the socket too.
In the early samples, this is the fan power lead and USB control cable length. We are told that for the retail versions, both cables would be longer so that they can be routed cleanly and hidden. We are also supplied with an angled screwdriver to mount the cooler, and it works on the top bracket nuts, since they offer Phillip's heads, and is what you use to mount the cooler to said brackets.
The manual is better than we expected, to be honest. It not only covers all the parts and what they are used for, but with great illustrations and text accompaniment, this guide takes you step-by-step through any mounting situation. It also contains the terms and conditions of the one-year warranty coverage, and where to go online for help in such instances when help is needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Phononic HEX 2.0 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Phononic HEX 2.0 CPU Cooler Continued]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Super Secret' Navi GPU teased
- Fallout developers won't use micro-transactions in new game
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series