Far Cry Primal is a game built on the impressive Dunia Engine 2 with wide open, beautiful environments. It might look stunning, but the performance is actually quite good - but most cards will be stressed at 1440p, and especially so at 4K and beyond.
You can buy Far Cry Primal at Amazon.
Tom Clancy's The Division is one of the best looking games on the market, build with the beautiful Snowdrop engine. It's an RPG, including some awesome PvP multiplayer, and some of the best graphics on the market. It really stresses systems out, especially at 4K, making it perfect to test with our various video cards.
We recently changed over to Metro: Last Light Redux, with developer 4A Games making the Redux version of Metro: Last Light the 'definitive' version of the game. Redux had a fresh coat of paint on the already impressive 4A Engine, and it really pushes our GPUs to their limits.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is one of the most graphically intensive games we test, with Monolith using their own Lithtech engine to power the game. When cranked up to maximum detail, it will chew through your GPU and its VRAM like it's nothing.
Thief has been around for quite a while now, with the latest version of the first-person stealth game powered by Epic Games' older Unreal Engine 3. While it's old, it has some great multi-GPU scaling that we use to test out our various GPU setups.
You can buy Thief at Amazon.
Tomb Raider is still such a gorgeous game, with developer Crystal Dynamics using their own 'Foundation' engine to build Lara Croft into the new world. One of the best parts about Tomb Raider is the absolutely stellar multi-GPU scaling, so this is an important test to see how well our NVIDIA GeForce SLI and AMD Radeon Crossfire setups scale.
You can buy Tomb Raider at Amazon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The First Custom GTX 1070 We've Tested]
- Page 2 [MSI's Twin Frozr VI Cooler, Custom PCB, and RGBs]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look & Specifications]
- Page 4 [Testing Methodology & Test Setup Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks @ 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks @ 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks @ 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - DX12 & OC Adventures]
- Page 10 [Power, Temperature, & Noise]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers 4: End Game Trailer, 289 million views in 24 hours
- Concerns about Super Smash Bros. UItimates 'Spirits Mode'
- RTS title 'Conan Unconquered' announced for PC on Steam
- Kingdom Hearts III - Opening Cinematic ft Skrillex & More
- Smash Bros. Ultimate 1st DLC fighter: Persona 5's 'Joker'
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- Z390 ultra bios needs serious work
- Arena Clash 'Overwatch, League of Legends and Tekken 7 Tournament Finals Head to Stratford
- Shoot the Virtual Dead in GUNGRAVE VR! Launching on PlayStation VR TODAY!
- McLaren 570s Car Pack Available In Rocket League Now
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18
- Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Betrayal for PC