Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse
Five of the eleven buttons reside on the left side of the G502. At the top are G7 and G8, at the front, and under the DPI indicator LEDs, there resides G4 and G5. In the wing-shaped thumb rest, near the front is the "Shift" button, and the bulk of this rubberized surface offers a diamond pattern to ensure a good grip.
At the heel of the G502, we see the left side carries that soft rubber over the back, and is enclosed with a body line, coming from the left and running straight down the middle, made of shiny plastic. The right section is not rubberized, but is slightly textured, but feels smooth under the hand.
The right side sees the back section continuing, and is again stopped with shiny plastic. The lower section is rubberized, and like the left side, we find more diamond pattern grips as well. This side also sweeps under the mouse, making it very easy for the ring and pinky fingers to grab it.
At the top, we find a heavy metal scroll wheel that operates in four directions and offers click functionality. The button just behind it allows free-wheel of the scroll wheel, and the second button is the G9 button. These are flanked to either side, by gently sloping, right and left click buttons.
Just like we found with the G910, when it comes to shipping the wiring, Logitech does not kink the cable. It is instead rolled up, and in this instance, there is a strap of Velcro to maintain wiring from hubs or when traveling.
Under the Logitech G502, we see that six feet support it. A large one at the front, with a smaller one, just below and left of it. One to the right side under the wing, one at the bottom, and two sections making up the hexagon around the eye of the sensor. We also like that the diamond pattern comes around and carries onto the removable weight system cover.
The hole at the left allows the cover to stay in place via a magnetic connection made there. With the cover removed, we find a rubberized compartment that will accept the weight we saw earlier.
There is a distinct pattern that the weights need to be fitted into. Of course, you may not want all of this added weight, but you can see where the weights fit, and what you options are for offsetting weight to specific sides or quadrants.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse retails for £50 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market