After the installation of the software is complete, and a system restart has been done, you may open the Logitech gaming software to see what we have in this image. The home screen highlights the M-keys and the G-keys as well as showing the rest of the keyboard. If you click on any of the highlighted keys, you are then taken to the next window.
At the top, we see that the software has located my games that have built-in profiles, and will allow us to assign them to the profile keys. After clicking on one of the G-keys, the menu on the left appears. There are fifteen options to use with Grid, but other games have more or less, and by creating your profiles, you have many more options at your disposal.
The Gamer keys that lock down the keyboard so that one cannot accidentally be kicked out of the game by pressing the wrong keys goes beyond the standard options. Here you can select any of the keys and make them dysfunctional for the profile being set. The grayed out keys along the bottom are disabled by default, the blue keys are all still active currently.
We set the board last to the Color Wave mode, and it is still there for this image. Below the keyboard that shows what is currently functional, we can change from Freestyle, Zones, Commands, or the Effects options, and are what the G910 offers via the LED effects button on the keyboard. The Effects Selection box at the right allows the choice of Color Wave, Fixed Color, Breathing, Star Effect, Color Cycle, and Key Press illumination. In some modes, you can also select speed, direction. Or even a center out mode.
The last option is to use their Input Analysis tool. This is a click counter that you can start it recording, and once you stop it, it will inform you of exactly what it is you have been doing. The top will display what keys have been struck, and highlight the area that is most used on the keyboard.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit