Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
There are eighty-seven keys on the left, main section, of this keyboard. Not only do you get the typical layout, but there is a plethora of G-keys as well as M-keys. While they use a pretty standard font across the key caps, some of the keys have a stylized design on them to make them appear much brighter when illuminated, and this easier to find in the dark.
The M1, M2, M3, and MR buttons are for setting three profiles, and the ability to set a profile as you go by first pressing the MR button, selecting one of the three numbered M-keys, and it will configure the profile for basic things like lighting. If using software, you can press these and swap through pre-defined profiles.
Down the left edge is the start of the G-Keys, and here we find six of them. These can be made to do darn near anything, and gives gamers command keys within easy access. Also, above them is a "G" inset into the keyboard frame. This will later illuminate, and shifts through the full scale of RGB lighting.
For those gamers where six command keys are just not enough to sufficiently suit you needs, above the first four F-keys are the remaining four G-keys. These are not as accessible as the main six but keeps them well within reach of the left hand with just a bit of a reach.
Something you may have noticed along the way is that these are not the typical cylindrical key caps. Logitech uses a faceted cap that raises the sides and the front edge, allowing your finger to find the center of each key. They do take some getting used to but is well worth your time.
Extending past the front edge is the palm rest, and in the smaller version, the area here is just enough to get your wrist onto. It also surrounds a clear bit of plastic with the G910 etched into it, and like that "G" we saw before, cycles through the rainbow of colors when powered.
Back to the top edge, where there once was just a blue accent bar. We slid that accent piece toward the back of the keyboard to find it is a rest for a mobile device. This way you can use your phone for a much higher resolution version of the older LCD screens.
The right side of the G910 Orion Spark RGB offers the basic thirty-key layout, but we do see the arrow keys are highlighted, and some of the number pad can also be used as arrows for the lefties out there.
Along the top, we see the lock indicator LEDs, a Gamer button, and an LED mode button. Then, off to the right of those, we are offered multimedia buttons with the full assortment of commands, as well as a mute and a volume roller-bar.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit