The black ink on plain cardboard is nothing new, but it does deliver quite a bit in its simplicity. We are given the company and product naming along the top of the front panel, with a large rendering of the CORE 500 right ion the middle. Along the bottom we see the snowflake logo, and they also provide their site address.
With the name at the top and a rendering of the inside of the chassis in the middle, the main point of this panel is to deliver the FD-CA-CORE-500-BK model number.
On this panel, we find an exploded diagram with six numbers on it. These numbers correlate to the text to the right, where it addresses the water cooling support, storage locations, its room for 170mm CPU coolers, dust filters, the included fan, and the sleek looking front panel.
While they do leave out the front I/O panel features in this chart, the middle of this panel does offer up the relevant specifications to anyone buying this from a brick and mortar store.
Considering how small this chassis is, after wrapping it in plastic, the size of the Styrofoam end caps seem enormous. The CORE 500 ships very well protected, and allowed our sample to arrive in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find the Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam