The black ink on plain cardboard is nothing new, but it does deliver quite a bit in its simplicity. We are given the company and product naming along the top of the front panel, with a large rendering of the CORE 500 right ion the middle. Along the bottom we see the snowflake logo, and they also provide their site address.
With the name at the top and a rendering of the inside of the chassis in the middle, the main point of this panel is to deliver the FD-CA-CORE-500-BK model number.
On this panel, we find an exploded diagram with six numbers on it. These numbers correlate to the text to the right, where it addresses the water cooling support, storage locations, its room for 170mm CPU coolers, dust filters, the included fan, and the sleek looking front panel.
While they do leave out the front I/O panel features in this chart, the middle of this panel does offer up the relevant specifications to anyone buying this from a brick and mortar store.
Considering how small this chassis is, after wrapping it in plastic, the size of the Styrofoam end caps seem enormous. The CORE 500 ships very well protected, and allowed our sample to arrive in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find the Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead will be 'immersive and engaging'
- Eidos Montreal shifts towards online games
- AMD's next-gen 'Super Secret' Navi GPU teased
- Fallout developers won't use micro-transactions in new game
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series