Version and / or Patch Used: 2.47
ATTO is a timeless benchmark used to provide manufacturers with data used for marketing storage products.
Compressible sequential read/write transfers max out at 563/529 MB/s. Keep in mind this is our OS volume, and it is filled to 75% of its total capacity. Maximum sequential read performance is achieved at a 1MB transfer size, maximum sequential write performance at 256KB transfers. Sequential write performance comes in 10MB/s lower than factory specifications for the 960GB model. Although not shown with a screenshot, the 480GB model exceeds factory sequential specifications for both read and write.
The 480GB Neutron XTi delivers better sequential write performance than the 960GB model. The 480GB model delivers the best sequential performance of the drive's in our test pool from 16KB to 8MB transfers. S10 powered SSDs have always delivered best in class sequential performance.
The 960GB Neutron XTi, overall, outperforms the field when reading sequential data. We note the especially strong small file performance of the 960GB model; it is much better than the 480GB model. We are surprised that the 960GB Neutron XTi is able to essentially match the small file performance of the 850 Pro and EVO.
Anvil Storage Utilities
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.1.0
Anvil's Storage Utilities is a storage benchmark designed to measure the storage performance of SSDs. The Standard Storage Benchmark performs a series of tests; you can run a full test or just the read or write test, or you can run a single test, i.e. 4k QD16.
Anvil's scoring gives a good indication of a drive's overall performance. Both Neutron XTi capacity points score over 5000, which is always a good indication that a drive is capable of delivering top-notch performance.
(Anvil) Read IOPS through Queue Depth Scale
The Neutron's are both outperformed by Samsung's 850 Series SSDs, however, they both handily outperform Mushkin's Reactor.
(Anvil) Write IOPS through Queue Scale
Samsung's 850 series SSDs deliver the best performance up to QD8. At QD8-32 the 960GB Neutron XTi takes the lead.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil's]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CDM & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace, OS Volume) - Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfers]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo eShop Cyber deals, great picks-ups, cheap prices
- Dragon Ball FighterZ feature trailer debut, learn to fight!
- New Battlefront II trailer: Obi-Wan vs General Grievous
- Steam Award Nominations/Steam Autumn sale now live
- Smash Ultimate Director reveals title development details
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ايبرنا ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) ثلاجات
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6