Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mouse
At first glance, the left side of this Level 10M may seem very familiar, but we see two significant changes so far. First of all, there is a wing at the bottom that adds width and more stability to this design. We also see that the 5-axis button with the lightning bolt icon is much smaller than its predecessors.
The heel of the mouse keeps a lot of the original design. The plate at the bottom is nearly as wide at the top section, in which they kept the off-centered stripe that runs the length of the mouse. They have changed the coating, though, this time opting away from smooth, and giving us this textured look.
The bulbous rear end, the red exposed wiring, and the top edge leading to the front of the mouse is mostly the same as before, even down to the 2D ADJ painted on near the back. Changing things a bit more, this time, we are offered a finger rest that also affords more grip to the right side of the mouse.
From the front, we see that the nose is blunt, yet offers a curve along the top to fit the hand better. We can also see the rectangular LED on the left click button as one of the LED zones, and we can tell that the scroll wheel is slightly right of center, placed inside of the accent stripe.
The scroll wheel is rubberized with horseshoe designed grips on it, and the center is clear and is backlit for LED zone two. On top of the right click button, we see the DLI level indicator LEDS, marked one at the top and four at the bottom.
At the top, as the curve drops off at the heel, there is an adjustment screw. Using the provided tool, counter-clockwise turns on the screw raise the heel of the mouse, and clockwise turns will lower it to the default height.
If you compare this to the first image from this page, you can easily see that more space has been provided, at the back, between the lower section and the top cover. This will benefit some hand grip styles, where the lowest setting is better with a relaxed grip.
Under the Level 10 M Advanced, we can see the bulk that the new base adds to the mouse. Four feet deliver an effortless glide to this mouse. The eye is centered in the main body of the mouse, and most notably, the base is plastic, not metal this time.
The 1.8 meters of cable that is provided has been covered in braided cloth and is kept tidy for traveling with the wire tie strap sporting the battle dragon logo. It terminates in a gold-plated connection, but the end is red and black to spot it easily in the rear I/O, and even comes with a cover to protect it when traveling as well.
PRICING: You can find the Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Advanced Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: The Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Advanced Gaming Mouse retails for £55 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Advanced Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Level 10 M Advanced]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz