The X170-Extreme ECC's BIOS is very similar, if not identical, to that of other GIGABYTE motherboards. It carries the same fan controls shown in the image above. The only thing missing are overclocking settings, but you can change the basics up to maximum turbo ratio. There is a lot of control provided over boot options and even Thunderbolt 3.
The motherboard has both and Intel NIC and a Killer NIC. The installation procedures for the Killer NIC allow you to install only the driver instead of the entire software suite some users don't enjoy. For audio, the Core3Di software suite is included.
GIGABYTE provides many software titles including @BIOS, Auto Green, and APP Center.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X170-Extreme ECC (Intel C236) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X170-Extreme ECC (Intel C236) Motherboard retails for $316 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X170-Extreme ECC (Intel C236) Motherboard retails for £203 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit