Clock for Clock: AIDA64 EE and Handbrake
I should mention that although AIDA64 was updated and all benchmarks have been rerun just for this review, AIDA64 still notified me that it wasn't optimized for the Broadwell-E CPU. Nevertheless, performance increases are noticeable because of the extra cores. The 6950X is fully stable at 4GHz, and seeing the Handbrake numbers go up is always nice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The 6950X and New Features]
- Page 3 [Broadwell-E Memory and Test Setup]
- Page 4 [Out of the Box Performance: CINEBENCH, PCMark 8, wPrime, SuperPI, and ScienceMark]
- Page 5 [Out of the Box Performance: AIDA64 EE and HandBrake]
- Page 6 [Out of the Box Performance: 3D and Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Clock for Clock: CINEBENCH, PCMark 8, wPrime, SuperPI, and ScienceMark]
- Page 8 [Clock for Clock: AIDA64 EE and HandBrake]
- Page 9 [Clock for Clock: 3D and Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Turbo Mode 3.0, Overclocking, and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games