Benchmarks – SMB Workloads
In testing with workloads, I found the 3204T to excel in RAID 0 with an average of 350, more IOPS than any other appliance I have tested. With that, said database and file server gathered the best results at 700 IOPs while Email produces a touch over 600 and Web Server was the lowest at 500 IOPS.
RAID 5 closed the gap slightly, but the ASUSTOR unit still managed close to 800 IOPS in Database, 700 in File Server and 600 in Email, Web, and Workstation.
RAID 10 has the ASUSTOR reaching over 1000 IOPs in our Database workload. File server touched just over 750 IOPS while Email Server and Workstation a smidge under 600 IOPS.
PRICING: You can find the ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS retails for $397 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS retails for £400 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch refresh rumor: new NVIDIA Tegra SoC, 8GB RAM
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit