Accessories and Documentation
The bag of hardware has plenty to look at, but there we have the basis for mounting the cooler. On the left is the AMD socket bracket that will mount to the base of the cooler. In the middle, we have the universal backplate made of plastic, and to the right are the Intel brackets for the base of the cooler.
To go along with those components, we need most of this as well. Along the top, there are the thumbscrews to lock the brackets to the square-head screws that pass through the backplate, once the three spacers to the right have been placed on the screws. Below those, we find the four screws used to secure the brackets to the base of the cooler, and for those using LGA2011 motherboards, there are screws for those sockets as well.
Enermax also includes an inline resistor connection to reduce the fan specifications by 25 percent. We do like that is still PWM controlled and braided to blend in better. There is also a plastic case which houses the Enermax labeled Dow Corning paste.
The instructions are done on this fold-out pamphlet. Inside you will get a parts list to start you off in the right direction, excellent renderings, and instruction to mount this cooler to all supported sockets, and is written in thirteen languages.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax ETS-N30R CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Enermax ETS-N30R CPU Cooler retails for $28 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Enermax ETS-N30R CPU Cooler retails for £28 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax ETS-N30 II CPU Coolers]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 being developed with esports in mind
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam