Inside the Sagitta Spectrum
Holding the Sagitta together is a pair of screws near the back, and with a bit of jiggling the front tabs lose, it comes apart in two halves. Be mindful of the short ribbon cable that keeps the top PCB connected to the bottom one.
Inside of the top of the mouse, just in front of a single added weight screwed into it, there is this smaller PCB for the page forward, page back, and DPI selection functions. All of the switches are the same, and they are red switches that are tougher to actuate and are accompanied with an audible clock. As for the branding, we are not sure who the stylized "JD" naming on them belongs to.
The scroll wheel is taken care of with a Kailh L4 switch, but under the left click button, we find a 10 million click Omron switch.
The Pixart PWM3310DH-AWQT optical sensor is in control of tracking this mouse. Along with the 5000DPI, this can track at 130 IPS, can take images at 1000Hz, and also offers five lift-off distances to sense from.
The NXP LPC11U14F MCU is in control of everything else. When it comes to changes in the software, communication, and reacting to the sensor and switches, it is this 32-bit ARM processor and its available 512KB of onboard memory.
The click function of the opaque scroll wheel is another of the red switches while the right click button is marked as D2FC-F7N(10M). We also see a huge LED nest to the scroll wheel that lights up the wheel under the rubber ring.
When the Sagitta Spectrum is first powered up, the lighting is already in a mode. It is cycling through the full gamut of colors called Rainbow Mode. It just so happens, that we caught it in blue currently, where both LED zones are in sync, lit continuously.
PRICING: You can find the Tesoro Sagitta Spectrum H6L Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tesoro Sagitta Spectrum H6L Gaming Mouse retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two will publish Obsidian's new Fallout creator-led RPG
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series