ROCCAT KOVA Gaming Mouse
Our first view of the left side of the KOVA 2016 exudes contrast between the white side and top sections, against all the black under it. Down this side, there are three buttons in the middle, a SmartCast button at the front, and EasyAim button in the middle, and the EasyShift button near the back. The black continues from the midsection wraps around the front, and continues under the KOVA, to the back where we see a hint of one of the LED zones.
Being that this is an ambidextrous design, the top of the mouse where we see the ROCCAT KOVA in a dark gray paint, is evenly curved down both sides. At the back edge, we find that the black frame is still visible at the bottom, and holds a lens that wraps around it, which can later be set to any color LED you wish.
Of course, since this mouse is ambidextrous, the right side is identical to what we saw on the left side, down to every detail. The only changes here is what the three buttons do. Nearest the back of the KOVA, the first button is set for Left Control functionality, the middle button is set to Left Shift, and the forward most button is set to scroll a web page down.
At the front, we find the main two buttons are surrounded by black buttons on the side, and this makes it easy to slide a finger off onto the EasyCast buttons on the outer edges. We also can see that the cabling leaves this mouse from the center, from what almost looks like a car bumper wrapping around the front edge.
On the top, there is the 2D Titan Wheel, which offers scroll up, scroll down, and a click down function, but is also the second LED zone, through the opaque rings on either side of it. The button, which is sitting just behind it, is set by default to cycle through the DPI settings.
While we do wish the KOVA would have come with a Velcro strap for containing the wire, since this is designed to be a beast, once set up, we are sure you would not want to be without it when on the go. The entire cable is braided, it is 1.8 meters in length, the connection is branded to make it easy to find, and the actual USB 2.0 connection is not gold plated.
Under this KOVA, we find the majority of the bottom of it is covered with a sticker, where the center has been cut out to allow the optical sensor to see. Around the edge, this design sports five feet, two up front, and three across the bottom allowing the KOVA to move with ease.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT KOVA 2016 Pure Performance Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT KOVA 2016 Pure Performance Gaming Mouse retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT KOVA 2016 Pure Performance Gaming Mouse retails for £45 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT KOVA Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the KOVA]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit