TRENDnet AC2600 Wireless Router
Product packaging includes an image of the router centered while the bottom line gives information including it quad stream functionality and MU-MIMO technology.
On the backside, TRENDnet offers more detail on the AC2600 solution with features in several languages to the right.
Pulling the router from the box, we get a glimpse at the scope of delivery. As you can see above, we have the power adapter, antennas, and Ethernet cable.
All of the connectivity is on the backside with this solution. This includes all four LAN ports and the WAN port adding to the dual USB 3.0 and two of the four antennas.
Opening up the router was a bit trickier than normal due to each antenna mounted via a wire. Popping off the shielding, we can see all of the components with the IPQ8064 to the right in red followed by the 512MB of RAM and QCA8337 switch above. The flash is located on the back of PCB and is made by Spansion and is 128MB in capacity.
PRICING: You can find the TRENDnet TEW-827DRU AC2600 StreamBoost MU-MIMO Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- PAYDAY 2 coming to the Nintendo Switch in February 2018
- Advoli has first HDBaseT certified PCIe x16 graphics card
- AMD's mysterious 'Fenghuang' APU teased with '15FF' graphics
- The Predator drops into Ghost Recon Wildlands on December 14
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series