TRENDnet AC2600 Wireless Router
Product packaging includes an image of the router centered while the bottom line gives information including it quad stream functionality and MU-MIMO technology.
On the backside, TRENDnet offers more detail on the AC2600 solution with features in several languages to the right.
Pulling the router from the box, we get a glimpse at the scope of delivery. As you can see above, we have the power adapter, antennas, and Ethernet cable.
All of the connectivity is on the backside with this solution. This includes all four LAN ports and the WAN port adding to the dual USB 3.0 and two of the four antennas.
Opening up the router was a bit trickier than normal due to each antenna mounted via a wire. Popping off the shielding, we can see all of the components with the IPQ8064 to the right in red followed by the 512MB of RAM and QCA8337 switch above. The flash is located on the back of PCB and is made by Spansion and is 128MB in capacity.
PRICING: You can find the TRENDnet TEW-827DRU AC2600 StreamBoost MU-MIMO Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM