Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
All of the samples that were sent out for review were pre-release samples, shipped inside of a plain brown box. However, in the media kit they provided, we are given a look at the packaging for their K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE. In typical colors, and with the usual layout, we find features to the left, a huge image of the keyboard, but this time, a notation about the switch travel, finishing off with the product naming on at least a couple sides of the box.
There is some literature shipped inside of the box along with the keyboard. Here we find a quick start guide for the keyboard, basically noting that you should plug in both connections, then venture off to Corsair for the CUE software. There is also a larger warranty guide for the majority of their markets, explaining what is covered under the two-year warranty, as well as a smaller Australia-specific version.
From this distance, the center of the wrist rest and its tiny dimples is hard to see, but we can tell that the soft touch section is wrapped around a textured plastic frame. This is made to easily snap on and off of the front of the keyboard and offers rubber feet under it to make sure the K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE can still stand securely.
On top of adding ion the wrist rest, Corsair also provides highly textured, gray and white FPS and MOBA key cap sets. The plastic of the key caps are molded in black, and on top of that, there is a rubber top applied. Even so, these caps still offer translucent legends on them, as not to obstruct the RGB awesomeness that the K70 offers.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $170 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £125 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- Death Stranding demo leaves Guerrilla Games 'so impressed'
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!