Benchmarks – Sequential Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes.
For the sequential testing, I went back and retested a few of the appliances I had in house. Comparing the read performance across these appliances, the N5810 does quite well in all RAID modes with 118 MB/s across all three modes.
Sequential write showed similar results as each RAID setup produced a consistent 116 MB/s or better.
Benchmarks – SMB Workloads
Starting off our SMB workloads with RAID 0, the Thecus unit performed quite well with 250 IOPS in Database, nearly 360 IOPS in File Server, and Web Server topped things off near 400 IOPS.
Next up we have our RAID 5 array where the N5810 took the top spot in database with 380 IOPS. This was followed up by 290 IOPS in File Server, 240 IOPS in Email Server and 325 IOPS in Web Server.
RAID 10 was good for the N5810 and as you can see produced some solid results peeking out at 460 IOPS in Database and 320 IOPs in File Server.
PRICING: You can find the Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS retails for $579 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS retails for £499 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit