Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the N5810 isn't quite as vibrant as the Pro model was but we do have an image of the NAS to the right with a full plethora of information below.
The front of the NAS is identical in every way to the Pro model. At the bottom, we have the LCD and controls while the left side of the NAS houses the power button and USB 3.0 port.
You can see Thecus uses the same chassis for both the Pro and non-Pro solutions with two punch outs left in the Ethernet area and down below a plate covers where the UPS once was. Still available are the line-out, HDMI, and dual USB 3.0 ports along with dual Gbe NICs a little further down. The power supply is still built-in on this unit but has been upgraded to 200 watts.
Above, we have the scope of delivery which for this solution included the power cable, manual, and software on disk.
PRICING: You can find the Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS retails for $579 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS retails for £499 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit