IOMeter – 4K Random Performance with QD
In testing the 4K performance of the 8TB Red, I was quite surprised to see it surpass the performance of the 4TB Red Pro. Nevertheless, the 8TB Red peaked at 580 IOPS, nearly 20% quicker than the Red Pro.
Random write touched a low of 430 IOPS at QD1 and peaked near 480 IOPS at QD16.
The latency results tell the story even better as the 8TB Red sticks under 60ms even at QD32 while the previous "best" model the 4TB Red Pro is closer to 70ms.
Write latency was rather good as well, with the 8TB beating the 4TB Pro by a slim margin of 10ms.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Workloads]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]