In the software, you see the keyboard at the top of the left side. Here you can select a key for remapping, and with the options to the right, you may set a different command to each key. Near the bottom are boxes to adjust the USB Report Rate, and enable the onscreen display, and enabling the GIU TSR. Along the bottom of the window, you may select which of the four profiles it is you want to be programming.
Under the Macro tab, we find a full suite to program with. You can create and delete Macros, but you can also import them from other sources, and save them to a folder on the drive. After naming the Macro hit record, and as you press buttons, they show in the larger window below. To the right you can use time delays and insert a default value if needed. EpicGear also offers an edit section, where you can insert commands, or delays to a Macro that is already in use, to fine tune it to perfection.
The last option in the software is to hit the support tab. Here you are shown the software and firmware version currently in use, before ticking the box to check for updates. There is also a one-click link to the EpicGear site, and yet another to drop you off at their social media page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [DeFiant Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the DeFiant]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series