Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the packaging offers a large image of the DeFiant on it, with notations to the EG MMS switches and additional accessories around it. The EpicGear logo is at the top, and along the bottom we are given the name and that this is a mechanical keyboard.
The longer thin side below the front panel is basic in what is offered. There is a gray pattern of lines running left to right, with the DeFiant name set on top, right in the center of the panel.
With the company and product names to the left, this leaves a lot of panel left on this end. We see that this space is used to denote the layout of the keyboard, as well as allowing room for the switch types to be marked as to which are on this keyboard.
The other longer yet skinny side of the box is identical to the first one we saw. Again, it offers just the stripes and the DeFiant naming across it.
The last of the smaller panels delivers the naming on the left again, but this time, to the right end, we are shown the DeFiant powered up, with the white LED backlighting glowing through the key caps.
On the back, at the left, we see another image of the keyboard, followed by features like the EG MMS switches, expandable accessories, being LED backlit, optimization for gaming toughness, and full programmability. Below that EpicGear shows us that inside the box should be a keyboard, a key and switch puller, and some literature to get you started. The right section of this panel covers the specification in nine languages and even shows some of the planned accessories.
Inside of yet another box, we find the DeFiant wrapped in plastic to protect the keyboard from minor abrasions. The cable is wrapped up at the back, and under the keyboard, you will find the literature and accessories.
Inside of the large orange quick start guide, there are listings of all of the hotkeys. These are not obviously marked on the key caps, so you may need to refer to this for programming and profile usage. EpicGear also sent along a few stickers to use and keeps the color theme going with their switch puller and key cap puller combination tool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [DeFiant Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the DeFiant]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin flashes past $19,000: could have $20K by Christmas
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series