47W-Control Mouse Pad
Even the mouse pad shows up in the same style packaging. On the front of the box, we simply see the logo and the product naming. We also see that this 47W-Control is optimized for control and precision.
The next side of the packaging then tells us that this is a Pro Gaming Mouse Pad, and we can see that the packaging is sealed at the factory.
The back contains a bunch of fine print, but mostly it explains the precision and control, the materials used, and grip afforded by the base.
The last of the panels then starts with the logo and company name, and this time in English, delivers what we found on the back. There is also a cut-out that allows you to feel the mouse pads surface and ends with its dimensions. There we find the 47W-Control is 280mm wide, 340mm long, and is only 1mm in thickness.
While most of the usable surface is black, and we do like the gray logos printed down both sides to add a bit of a style to this. We also find that the bright white logo and the red lettering of the 47W-Control at the bottom stands out against that black background
The top surface of the 47W-Control is made from a fine weave of cloth, but at the same time, you do see a bit of texture for the sensor to read. We can also tell from this image, that there is not much thickness to this at all, as it stands a mere 1mm tall off the desktop.
The back side of the pad is made from a dense foam rubber and offers a chevron pattern to grip the desk. We found no issues with the pad sliding around, and we tried wood, a rubber desk mat, and even stacked on other mouse pads, the 47W never moved.
Adding some size perspective, to show how well they go together, we placed the M50 into this image. With the amount of DPI offered, you can easily stay within the confines of this pad, and at lower DPI levels, the M50 is easy to grip and lift, so the size of the 47W-Control never really becomes an issue.
PRICING: You can find the Das Keyboard Division Zero M50 Pro Laser Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Das Keyboard Division Zero M50 Pro Laser Gaming Mouse retails for $79 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Division Zero M50 Pro Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the M50]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023