Inside the Manta
Removing the front bezel makes it much easier to see the wide mesh sides that allow the Manta to breathe properly. In the front of the chassis, we can see the pair of 120mm fans supplied to us, and covering them is a latch in place dust cover.
The inside of the chassis is divided into two major sections. The larger top section is wide open with a wiring cover extending down the center. The lower section offers a PSU cover with the NZXT name in it, and also affords the room at the front for additional cooling depth.
Inside of the front bezel, we see the fans again, but at the top, all of the chassis wiring immediately moves to the back. We also see a pair of 2.5" drive trays that are mounted to the motherboard tray. Simply unscrew the thumbscrew, slide the tray left, and they will come out for drive installation.
The top of the chassis pops off the steel frame as easily as the front does, and the front should be removed before the top is. We see that all of the wiring and switches stay on the frame and that the majority of this area is open to taking on fans or water cooling.
The motherboard tray is compact, as it houses only Mini-ITX motherboards. There are four holes in the tray for wiring and the large opening in the white rail to the right. The CPU cooler access hole is huge, and we find lots of places to tie wiring to as well.
The PSU cover is vented along the top, which allows a PSU to install in either direction if you have to run the PSU fan up for some reason. There is also a small square hole in front of the louvers, and this is to run wiring to the video card.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis retails for $120 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis retails for £102 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit