NZXT Manta Mini-ITX Chassis
The front of the Manta helps explain the overinflated look of this chassis. The top bulges, the sides bulge, and even down the bezel, it bulges at you. It is hard to see, being offered in white paint on a white panel, the NZXT name is found near the bottom of the panel.
The main bits of the front I/O panel are found at the top of the Manta, on the right side. Here is where you can connect to the pair of 3.5mm jacks for HD Audio support, or connect to the pair of USB 3.0 ports. All of them have icons as well but is hard to see when they are white too.
The top of the chassis is solid just like the front of the Manta is, and they both use the sides of the panels to allow for ventilation. At the front of the panel is a wide LED strip that works off a button at the back, and in the nearest corner is a power button.
Not only does NZXT expand all of the panels to give the case lines that way, but we can also see that below the large window, they also clip the sides a bit, as they angle up from the bottom near the front.
The top of the chassis is tall, and allows the rear I/O and exhaust fan to ride high in the design, yet still leave room for cooling up top. The expansion slots are accessed from outside the chassis, and just below where the PSU installs, there is a handle for the removable dust filter. Also in the middle of the left side, you will notice the button for the LEDs.
The right side of the chassis bulges out as we could see from the front of the Manta. This keeps a uniform design appeal, but at the same time, it adds a ton of space behind it for wiring.
Under the chassis, we find large legs going from side to side. They are removable, but also have access through them to get to screws in the floor of the chassis. At the back, we can see the dust filter for the PSU, and at the front, the box of hardware has been slid into the leg from transit.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis retails for $120 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis retails for £102 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower