Inside the Core W200
With the front bezel unsnapped from the front of the chassis, we find bay support panels to allow fans or radiators to be mounted on the left, and to the right, the spacing of the fans is a bit too much for most radiators. Inside of the bezel, as we mentioned, we see that every section has a magnetic dust filter in place. These make keeping the inside clean, and the filters are simple to remove and clean.
With just the basic assembly finished, before anything optional, this is what the W200 looks like inside. A vast cavity ready for anything you can throw at it.
The wiring from the I/O panels quickly disappears behind the motherboard tray, via the gap at the top of it. As of this moment, there are no bays in the front of the chassis, but there are large holes with grommets to aid with hiding wiring from fans or devices straight away.
A couple of the options are what we went for in this image. We installed the ODD brackets below the I/O panels, so you do have options built-in for fan controllers, bay reservoirs, and optical media drives. We also learned, by reading the manual, which you can also screw in the HDD cages to the front of the chassis like we have it here.
Another way to go about storage is to opt for this method, by using a pair of support rails included in the box. Each bay holds two drives, for a total of ten, and can be set anywhere on these rails. Also, keep in mind that this support system also works for the right half of the chassis as well. So, you can still use all of this space, but hide it all, out of view of the side window.
The top of the chassis, the panel itself, is mostly open, but it takes the addition of the two trays before you can mount anything. These have tabs that sit in grooves at either end or lock into the front and back with thumb locks at either end. These are what gives the W200 astounding cooling support here.
The motherboard tray is clearly marked to place standoffs on the various form factors of motherboards. There is an inner and outer set of holes, all of them with grommets, so that wiring is clean on smaller boards, but offers another set, for larger motherboard offerings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series