Inside the Core W200
With the front bezel unsnapped from the front of the chassis, we find bay support panels to allow fans or radiators to be mounted on the left, and to the right, the spacing of the fans is a bit too much for most radiators. Inside of the bezel, as we mentioned, we see that every section has a magnetic dust filter in place. These make keeping the inside clean, and the filters are simple to remove and clean.
With just the basic assembly finished, before anything optional, this is what the W200 looks like inside. A vast cavity ready for anything you can throw at it.
The wiring from the I/O panels quickly disappears behind the motherboard tray, via the gap at the top of it. As of this moment, there are no bays in the front of the chassis, but there are large holes with grommets to aid with hiding wiring from fans or devices straight away.
A couple of the options are what we went for in this image. We installed the ODD brackets below the I/O panels, so you do have options built-in for fan controllers, bay reservoirs, and optical media drives. We also learned, by reading the manual, which you can also screw in the HDD cages to the front of the chassis like we have it here.
Another way to go about storage is to opt for this method, by using a pair of support rails included in the box. Each bay holds two drives, for a total of ten, and can be set anywhere on these rails. Also, keep in mind that this support system also works for the right half of the chassis as well. So, you can still use all of this space, but hide it all, out of view of the side window.
The top of the chassis, the panel itself, is mostly open, but it takes the addition of the two trays before you can mount anything. These have tabs that sit in grooves at either end or lock into the front and back with thumb locks at either end. These are what gives the W200 astounding cooling support here.
The motherboard tray is clearly marked to place standoffs on the various form factors of motherboards. There is an inner and outer set of holes, all of them with grommets, so that wiring is clean on smaller boards, but offers another set, for larger motherboard offerings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games