Thermaltake Core W200 Super-Tower Chassis
After roughly an hour of assembly, this is what we see of the W200. The front panel is split into two halves with the new logo right in the middle. Square blocks are used for ventilation, and while the right side is solid, the left is broken up into groups to allow for optical devices and ways to customize the layout of things on that side.
With the capabilities of housing two different systems inside, it only makes sense that there are two front I/O ports offered as well. Each of the panels provides a tiny HDD activity LED to the left, followed by HD Audio jacks, four USB 3.0 ports, and a large power button with LED ring around it.
The top of the chassis offers ventilation nearer to the middle of the panel. This is done to accommodate the fact that there are trays that can clip on the top, allowing for all of the cooling support we discussed in the specifications.
The left side panel is mostly a clear window, with enough steel around the edge to keep the panel rigid and strong. There is a handle to get a grip to open the door via hinges at the back, and it is magnetically held shut.
The back of the W200 offers an inverted layout of the expansion slots, rear I/O, and exhaust location to the left, and a typical layout to the right. Both sides offer a grommet for wiring or external cooling, and both sides offer a bottom mounted PSU.
The right side of the chassis is not just a vast expanse of solid steel. Here we have squares punched out of the panel, offering two locations for the W200 to ventilate. This is because of the other pair of cooling racks that can be installed here, so that they have a way to intake or exhaust air, depending on your cooling arrangement needs. It too offers a handle and is magnetically held like the left side is.
Under the chassis, we opted for lockable casters versus the large plastic feet, to make moving this enormous chassis much easier. There are also two long dust filters offers for the PSUs and any optional fans you may want to install here. On that subject, you will find magnetic dust filters covering every bit of ventilation this W200 offers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Palit's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti GamingPro pictured
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti DUKE leaked
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO teased
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada