Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
Keeping the same snakeskin effect on the box that the mouse came inside of, the Viper V760 follows the theme between the products. A huge image of the keyboard is off to the left, with a cutaway to see the arrow keys and aluminum plate under it. Under the naming, to the right, we see the mention of the Kailh brown switches, customizable color option, the inclusion of a USB pass-through port, and that the top plate is made from aircraft grade aluminum; in case you attempt to fly it.
This thin side starts with a white Viper logo and image of the keyboard off to the left end. The right end seen here addresses the main four features over a much larger ghosted Viper logo.
The smaller end of the box keeps things simple. There is just a black panel with the Viper logo to the left and the keyboards name to the right. We do see that the packaging is sealed as well, to ensure nobody has tampered with it since it left the factory.
The other longer side panel offers all of the same information as its counterpart. The only change is that this time the panel is red rather than black.
You can access the inner packaging for either of the matching ends of this packaging. As the other side is, this side is sealed as well.
On more of that snakeskin effect, we see the V760 in two images. Around the larger picture, we see the profile and lighting buttons pointed out, with a mention of the USB pass-through and aluminum top. Down the left side of that same image, we are told of the switch type, about the 104 programmable keys, NKRO and anti-ghosting support, and the 16.8 million color choices that the V760 allows. The smaller image is used to show that the palm rest seen in the larger image is removable.
A much thicker cardboard box is found inside of the outer packaging. Inside of it, the V760 is wrapped in plastic and rests in dense foam to keep it well protected. Under the keyboard is where you will find the literature, palm rest, and the key cap puller.
The literature offers connection information, and again addresses the features, but also tells you to go to the site and grab the software. Along with that, there is a product insert covering all of the Viper series products, and a pair of red Viper stickers. The V760 also comes with an orange key cap puller, and at the bottom is the rubberized palm rest with red Viper logo at the right end of it.
PRICING: You can find the Patriot Viper V760 Mechanical Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Patriot Viper V760 Mechanical Keyboard retails for $100 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Patriot Viper V760 Mechanical Keyboard retails for £80 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Patriot Viper V760 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Viper V760 Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM