The X150M-Plus WS has the same UEFI theme and layout as other GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards. If you are familiar with GIGABYTE's UEFI, then you will have no trouble getting around, but some settings are limited or not present for obvious reasons (no overclocking support).
This motherboard is very simplified regarding setup. You won't even need to enter the UEFI in most cases except to change boot settings or possibly fan controls as shown above. I would not update the UEFI unless I was facing problems because the board only has a single BIOS ROM.
GIGABYTE includes a very basic software suite for the X150M-Plus WS, which was expected. They do include some software that might be useful such as USB Blocker, Cloud Server/Client, and hardware monitoring programs.
I wasn't aware that cFOS worked on non-Intel NICs, but it turns out that it does work with the onboard Realtek NIC. Realtek's audio manager is also included.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard retails for $160 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard retails for £96 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series