The X150M-Plus WS has the same UEFI theme and layout as other GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards. If you are familiar with GIGABYTE's UEFI, then you will have no trouble getting around, but some settings are limited or not present for obvious reasons (no overclocking support).
This motherboard is very simplified regarding setup. You won't even need to enter the UEFI in most cases except to change boot settings or possibly fan controls as shown above. I would not update the UEFI unless I was facing problems because the board only has a single BIOS ROM.
GIGABYTE includes a very basic software suite for the X150M-Plus WS, which was expected. They do include some software that might be useful such as USB Blocker, Cloud Server/Client, and hardware monitoring programs.
I wasn't aware that cFOS worked on non-Intel NICs, but it turns out that it does work with the onboard Realtek NIC. Realtek's audio manager is also included.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard retails for $160 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard retails for £96 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit