GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS Circuit Analysis Continued
The Intel C232 chipset is the primary controller for almost all of the features the X150M-Plus WS has to offer. It is very similar to the B100 series chipset, it has a 6W TDP, and supports a maximum of six USB 3.0 and SATA6Gb/s ports.
The audio on the motherboard isn't very advanced compared to Z170 motherboards, and that might be an appealing factor. The three ports on the IO panel are very easy to identify and should not confuse any user. The audio codec is the Realtek ALC887, and there are a few Nichicon Gold Series electrolytic audio capacitors to spice things up. There is a physical PCB divide, and there are six LEDs on the backside that illuminate the PCB divide.
The 1GBit NIC is based on the Realtek RTL8111G.
An iTE IT8628E provides Super IO functionality such as temperature and voltage monitoring, and it provides fan control. It also is responsible for the two PS/2 ports on the IO panel.
The BIOS ROM is a single 64Mbit model without redundancy. The motherboard also has a Texas Instruments driver and receiver chip which is responsible for COM/Serial port functionality.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard retails for $160 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard retails for £96 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber settles lawsuit with Indian rape victim
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series