The VRM on this motherboard provides power to the VCC (VCore), VCCIO, and VCCSA. The three phases are dedicated to the CPU VCore. The capacitors are 5K, which is the standard in the industry. This VRM isn't as robust as most others I have encountered, but it should be enough to get the job done since there is no overclocking support and the Xeons have lower TDPs than their Core i5 and i7 counterparts.
The X150M-Plus WS uses an Intersil ISL95858 Hybrid-Green PWM, which supports a 3+2 phase output with two integrated drivers on the first 3 phases. The latter 2 phases are not being used in this implementation. Instead, the IVMP8 PWM is used as a 3-phase PWM. To provide the third phase, an Intersil ISL6625 is used on the furthest phase.
The high and low-side MOSFETs are from ON Semiconductor and in the PowerPAK package. The low-side MOSFET for each phase is the NTTFS4C06N and the high-side MOSFET for each phase is an NTTFS4C10N. The VCCSA and VCCIO are powered by a linear regulator located below the CPU socket.
The memory VR is a single phase which uses ON Semiconductor NTTFS4C06N for both the high-side and low-side MOSFETs.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard retails for $160 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard retails for £96 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- God of War could be the best looking game on the PS4 Pro
- Nimbus Data launches 100TB SSD, servers house 100PB easily
- Microsoft looks to the future with DirectX Raytracing (DXR)
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit