Inside the Carbide 600C Continued
Removing the front section of the cover, we found the two-bay HDD rack. This is removable to allow longer power supplies to be installed and is loaded from the back. You do, however, need to remove the cover for wiring purposes.
After removing the front section, we could them remove the longer section that covers the PSU from view. We see that the floor is ventilated, so the PSU gets fresh air, and we also see dense rubber pads applied to help isolate the PSU from the chassis.
Hanging in the back of the chassis is the second supplied fan, but this time, it is a 120mm fan. The fan is powered via a 3-pin connection, but it is in front of the expansion slot covers held in with thumbscrews, making it harder to see.
Behind the motherboard tray, we find plenty of room to wire the chassis without much obstruction. There is a three bay rack for 2.5" drives placed here, it is removable, and could play up on wiring if left in place. We can also see that the hardware is shipped in the HDD bay at the bottom.
As to the chassis wiring, things are simpler than usual. All you have to do is plug in the native USB 3.0 connection, the button and LED leads, and then hook up the HD Audio connection, and you are good to go. We also made sure to get the front fan lead in the image, to show they are indeed 3-pin connections on these case fans.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Carbide Clear 400C Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair Carbide Clear 400C Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $112 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair Carbide Clear 400C Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £80 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Intel's new Graphics Command Center application looks BOSS
- Nintendo lets indie studio make a Zelda game
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced