CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks
AIDA64 AES and HASH
PCMark8 Home Test
3DMark: Cloud Gate
3DMark: Fire Strike
ASRock's Fatal1ty E3V5 Performance Gaming/OC performs well. Most of the performance differences are due to the use of different CPU models with each motherboard. The other two motherboards in the benchmarks each use different CPUs. The ASRock board is using an E3-1240 v5 which runs at 3.5GHz base and 3.9GHz Turbo. The Z170 motherboard uses the 6700k which runs at 4GHz base and 4.2GHz turbo.
The X150 (C232) motherboard is using an E3-1275 v5 which runs at 3.6GHz base and 4GHz Turbo. There is obviously going to be a performance disparity between the different benchmark systems, but the difference between the different C323 boards is quite small, hinting that there are performance issues with the Fatal1ty E3V5 Performance Gaming/OC.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock Fatal1ty E3V5 Gaming/OC (Intel C232) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit